The event includes six hours of track time and the complete hospitality package for driver and a non-driver companion (or two drivers) - including breakfast, lunch and early evening cocktails. Membership includes a bespoke set of racing equipment - race suit, boots, gloves, personalized helmet, protective undergarments and HANS (Head and Neck Support) device.
Schedule and timing* of the day:
• Events Accreditation: from 07:30
• Driver briefing: 8:30 – 9:00
• Driver sighting laps: 09:00 -09:20
• First driving session (3 hours): 09:30 - 12:30
• Lunch at Hospitality: 13:00 - 14:00
• Group photo: 14:00 - 15:00
• Second driving session (3 hours): 14:30 – 17:30
• Closing aperitif and awards ceremony: 17:30 - 19:00
*Timing subject to change
This flat and high-speed racetrack outside London has become synonymous with UK motorsport, hosting numerous F1 races and iconic race fights since 1947.
The track has many differentconfigurations, from the slowest (5.901 km/3,667 miles) to the fastest (1.281 km/0,796 miles).