Motorsport has been in Ferrari’s DNA since its creation. Looking at the world of online competitions, Maranello is ready to launch its own eSports project, having selected a team of young, passionate talents that will take part in two of the main world championships: F1 Pro Series 2019 e SRO E-Sport GT Series, facing against the strongest international teams. A Championship organized by Ferrari is coming soon, a competition where e-racers from all over the world will be able to pursue their dream of becoming official drivers and test their skills on virtual tracks from across the globe. Stay tuned!
THE HEART OF THE ACADEMY
Tonizza on the podium at SRO Grand Final
Before heading off for London and the second round of the F1 Esports Pro Series 2019, David Tonizza was competing in the last round of the SRO E-Sports GT Series in Barcelona.
F1 Pro Series 2 Austin Grand Prix - United States
F1 Pro Series 2 São Paulo Grand Prix - Brazil
Follow the team’s daily routine and the training sessions of the drivers while they’re getting ready for the race!
F1 pro series
RACES TO GO
1. David Tonizza (FDA ESPORTS TEAM)146 points
2. Frederik Rasmussen (Red Bull racing Esports)120 points
3. Jarno Opmeer (Renault Sport Team Vitality)103 points
4. Daniel Bereznay (Alfa Romeo Racing F1 Esports)93 points
5. Marcel Kiefer (SportPesa Racing Point F1 Esports Team)60 points