The event includes six hours of track time and the complete hospitality package for driver and a non-driver companion (or two drivers) - including breakfast, lunch and early evening cocktails. Membership includes a bespoke set of racing equipment - race suit, boots, gloves, personalized helmet, protective undergarments and HANS (Head and Neck Support) device.
Schedule and timing* of the day:
• Events Accreditation: from 07:30
• Driver briefing: 8:30 – 9:00
• Driver sighting laps: 09:00 -09:20
• First driving session (3 hours): 09:30 - 12:30
• Lunch at Hospitality: 13:00 - 14:00
• Group photo: 14:00 - 15:00
• Second driving session (3 hours): 14:30 – 17:30
• Closing aperitif and awards ceremony: 17:30 - 19:00
*Timing subject to change
With its 100,000 spectator capacity and a total length of 4.69km (2.92 miles), the AIA circuit offers 32 different track configurations, with circuit lengths from 3.47km (shortest) to 4.68 (F1 version) and is approved by FIA and FIM to host motoring and motorcycling competitions at the highest level. At a total cost of €195 million, the Portuguese racing track was developed as part of an innovative global project to provide a comprehensive range of facilities to the most varied sectors of the motor industry, from constructors, to racing teams and companies, allowing them to present, test and develop their models. The design characteristics of the track provide spectators with impressive andfar-reaching views from any grandstand.