The event includes six hours of track time and the complete hospitality package for driver and a non-driver companion (or two drivers) - including breakfast, lunch and early evening cocktails. Membership includes a bespoke set of racing equipment - race suit, boots, gloves, personalized helmet, protective undergarments and HANS (Head and Neck Support) device.
Schedule and timing* of the day:
• Events Accreditation: from 07:30
• Driver briefing: 8:30 – 9:00
• Driver sighting laps: 09:00 -09:20
• First driving session (3 hours): 09:30 - 12:30
• Lunch at Hospitality: 13:00 - 14:00
• Group photo: 14:00 - 15:00
• Second driving session (3 hours): 14:30 – 17:30
• Closing aperitif and awards ceremony: 17:30 - 19:00
*Timing subject to change
The Circuit Paul Ricard is one of the most famous racing circuits in the world due to its Courbe de Signes, one of the fastest turns where F1 cars reach over 340 km/h along the Mistral straight (1.8km/1,11 miles).
The track offers 167 possible configurations, from 0.826 km (0.513 mi) to the full 5.861 km (3.642 mi) and is also known for its distinctive black and blue run-off areas, known as the Blue Zone. A second, deeper run-off area is the Red Zone, with a more abrasive surface designed to maximise tyre grip.