1. To share and keep highest value of the culture of Ferrari.
2. To lead the contribution to public welfare by Ferrari owners.
3. To promote close friendship between Ferrari owners.
4. To build knowledge of Ferrari cars and get the best help in maintenance of the vehicle.
5. To understand and enhance Ferrari, the cars of Ferrari and the culture of Ferrari.
Duty and Responsibility
As an owner of Ferrari, we must
1. Maintain the integrity.
2. Lead the contribution to public welfare.
3. Obey traffic regulations and show exemplary driving habit.
4. Keep the car in its best condition.
5. Be an ethical and respectable club member.
6. Not perform any shameful acts (lending & borrowing of money, dispute, crime).
7. Try to spread the culture of Ferrari and keep elegant & humble attitudes.
8. Respect official importing company, official salesperson, official service center and maintain good relationship.
9. Report any illegal use of Ferrari logo and trademarks to Owner’s club member and official importing company.
10. Actively participate to all Ferrari events
Chairman: Jae Sung Park
Vice Chairman: Kim Ho Sun
Managing Director: Hyun Dong Won
Finance Director: Jo Minjun
Membership Director: Shin Young Min
Sports driving Director: Yoon Sungwon
Media Director: Yeo Goo Jong
Cooperation Director: Yang Jun Hyuk
当您访问我们的网站时，我们利用 cookie 尽可能为您提供最佳体验。本网站使用 cookie (包括 Third-party cookie) 向您发送个性化促销消息。请参见 Cookie 政策 页面了解更多内容，查看本网站使用的 cookie 的相关信息，还可以自行选择禁用 cookie。继续浏览本网站即表示您同意我们使用 cookie。