The event includes six hours of track time and the complete hospitality package for driver and a non-driver companion (or two drivers) - including breakfast, lunch and early evening cocktails. Membership includes a bespoke set of racing equipment - race suit, boots, gloves, personalized helmet, protective undergarments and HANS (Head and Neck Support) device.
Schedule of the day:
• Events Accreditation: from 07:30
• Drivers Briefing for Members: 8:30 – 9:00
• Track Recognition for Members: 9:00 – 9:20
• Driving Session 1: 09:30 – 12:00
• Lunch at Hospitality: 12:00 - 14:30
• Driving Session 2: 14:30 – 17:30
• Evening Cocktail: 17:30
It is a very smoothly designed track, its wide roadway offering multiple possible trajectories when cornering. With just one challenging turn, this track is a series of more or less short stretches connected by chicanes through which drivers pass at varying but generally slow speeds. There are plenty of chances to overtake opponents when decelerating before a turn or by taking one of the many alternative lines. There are lots of opportunities to put on a show too.