The event includes six hours of track time and the complete hospitality package for driver and a non-driver companion (or two drivers) - including breakfast, lunch and early evening cocktails. Membership includes a bespoke set of racing equipment - race suit, boots, gloves, personalized helmet, protective undergarments and HANS (Head and Neck Support) device.
Schedule and timing* of the day:
• Events Accreditation: from 07:30
• Driver briefing: 8:30 – 9:00
• Driver sighting laps: 09:00 -09:20
• First driving session (3 hours): 09:30 - 12:30
• Lunch at Hospitality: 13:00 - 14:00
• Group photo: 14:00 - 15:00
• Second driving session (3 hours): 14:30 – 17:30
• Closing aperitif and awards ceremony: 17:30 - 19:00
*Timing subject to change
It has a total length of 4.381 km (2,722 miles), with a top speed of 315 km/h (195 mph). The twisting and undulating nature of the circuit makes overtaking very difficult in dry conditions and the circuit is nicknamed“Monaco without the buildings” for this reason. The Hungaroring sits at the bottom of a valley, allowing spectators to view a larg portion of the track from their seats. According to the official F1 site, “more than 50 percent of the track can be seen from most vantage points.