Do you want to work with us?
Ferrari is seeking recent graduates of world-class universities to offer them a unique work experience and the opportunity to grow within the Company.
The search is being conducted for the following areas: Technical, Technological and After Sales/Technical Assistance area.
Ferrari’s objective is to hire talented young graduates and develop them in-house, enabling them to grow into professional job roles of increasing responsibilities. Initially, successful candidates will be offered a 6-month work experience as a prerequisite for hiring.
Our recruiting is aimed at outstanding candidates who have received engineering degrees from top universities worldwide in the last 12 months.
Excellent English language skills are indispensable in order to participate in the selection process. Successful candidates will work in Maranello.
The selection process starts with an initial assessment of the candidate’s academic curriculum.
Then, selected candidates will have to complete the following online: English language test, psycho-attitudinal assessment test and technical trials specific to the job profile selected.
Candidates who pass the online testing phase will be invited to participate in a videoconference interview.
The final phase of the selection process consists of individual interviews and a group assessment session at Ferrari in Maranello.
The entire selection process will be carried out exclusively in English.
Candidates who meet the stated requirements, who have the necessary initiative and an innovative approach and are willing to embrace our company values and culture, may apply by choosing a job profile (choose only one) and completing the attached form with the information requested by 17th February 2013. Tender extended until 11 March 2013.
• POWERTRAIN: 1 Mechanical Engineering graduate, to work in Research and Development, in the Powertrain area, on activity related to Engine design. Candidate, graduating from Automotive Engineering Faculties or Departments, must have acquired in-depth knowledge in the Engine field. The candidate’s training programme and professional growth will be in the Powertrain area.
• TECHNOLOGIES: 1 Mechanical Engineering graduate, to work in Production Technologies and Production, in the Mechanical Systems area. The candidate must have acquired in-depth knowledge, through specialised courses, of subjects related to the development and management of mechanical processing or engine assembly equipment.
• COMPOSITE MATERIALS:1 Mechanical Engineering graduate, with a specialization in composite materials, specifically non-metallic materials and their automotive applications. The work integration and development program allows for alternating work experience in design and in technology development.
• ANALYSIS COMPONENTS: 1 Mechanical or Electronic Engineering graduate. The integration and development program initially provides work experience in component analysis: the candidate, participating in working groups and developing cross-functional analysis of technologies, markets, supply chains and supply chain business case, will acquire an integrated view of the technical and technological aspects relating to the assigned component. At the end of this initial period, the candidate will be given the opportunity to develop specific expertise in a functional area of the company (eg Development Technologies, Purchasing, Quality).
• AFTER SALES FAR EAST: 1 Asian national with a degree in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering to work in our After Sales Service. The candidate’s development program consists of approximately two years training in our headquarters in Maranello. At the end of this initial period, the candidate will be offered a job position in the After Sales/Technical Assistance unit in one of the Ferrari Branches in the Far East.