Fan's Blog

It's online the survey about Ferrari.com

May 12, 2009 · Posted by Staff

Maranello - Dear Ferrari fans and users of our website, who are participating passionately more than ever. We want to invite you to participate in this online questionnaire, which will enable us to further improve the new ferrari.com website, which has been completely renovated just over a month ago. Your advice as far as content and graphics on the new website is concerned - with the most innovative Web 2.0 multimedia techniques - will be very helpful.

The questionnaire - available in English and Italian - will give you the possibility to tell us what you think about the different topics and sections on ferrari.com – from the GT car production to the history of the Prancing Horse and the wide section dedicated to Formula One, with, amongst other content, the new Muretto and Maranello Experience. With this survey we want to understand your preferences as far as the topics you prefer are concerned – such as the Ferrari Store online, the Ferrari Virtual Race simulator and the Blog/Forum, where you are participating passionately, enabling us to count more and more on an exceptional community, whose members know how to criticise, but are always there when their support is needed.

Thank you for your attention and the possible participation in the questionnaire. Follow the links to the two questionnaires in the respective languages:

ITALIAN
ENGLISH

• Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:36 by marc de vlieger
    Dear Ferrari, As a die-had Ferraristi I absolutely support your decision to not participate in 2010 F1, based on budget caps, 2-tiers etc. I agree on the fact that Mosley/Ecclestone do not appear to seek the best in F1. It is with great great sadness Ferrari, the unique team who participated since day 1, will have to leave, but the circumstances and unrealistic ideas for future racing are unworthy. Good luck!!! Marc
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 04:09 by Agu Ets
    I agree with your decision not to participate in the 2010 F1 under the two-tier rules set out by the FIA. Max Mosley said that F1 can survive without Ferrari. That is not true, however the FIA can certainly survive without Max Mosley. It is time for Max to leave the limelight to repair relations with his family and mourn the loss of his son.
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 07:26 by Gábor
    Hello Ferrari! I'm your cincerly fan! I don't want those bad new rules in 2010! Please fight for the F1's and the SF's own right! Your fan for ever, Gábor! (ILOVEYOUMICHAEL)
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 07:57 by Vesa
    It wouldn't be a sport if there will be different rules for different teams. Formula 1 has lived 60 years. Will it live after that?
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:03 by WBTTifosi
    FERRARI HAS NOTHING TO PROVE IN F1. GET MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND BUILD A PROTOTYPE SPORTCAR TEAM FOR AN ASSAULT ON LE MANS. FORZA FERRARI! wbt
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:33 by Mark Stephens
    Dear Ferrari: whether or not you are in F1, my support, my loyalty and where I spend my money are with you. Ferrari for life! ciao -Mark
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 09:34 by Mark Stephens
    Team: I am in the software biz, former IBM'er, and this website is very nice, the color and attention to detail is very good and far superior to most. Keep up the good work! Mark Stephens
  • Wednesday, 13 May 2009 10:33 by My Dear
    I second that comment ! I support 200% your decision not to participate in 2010 F1 season. We'll keep supporting you guys wherever you end up competing... Best of Luck !
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 07:24 by lee
    I am a Ferrari fans from China. I don't want Ferrari leave from F1, but I support your decision to not participate F1 next year if FIA insists on their idea. FIA make me so disappoint. They always change regulations and ingnore suggests from teams. What FIA is doing now seems will distroy F1.
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 10:19 by Przemysław Ewertowski (POLSKA!)
    Ferrari thank You for all...! You are the best team on this world... F1 is nothing without You... If Mosley doesn't change his decision You must be hard and don't surrender... Whatever You do You must know I am with You!!! I love you Ferrari...!!! Przemysław Ewertowski from Poland
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 10:24 by Robin van Dijk
    Although I'm not really a Ferrari F1 fan, I have huge amounts of respect for the Ferrari brand and it's performance with all kinds of racing. I too support the Ferrari defiance of the FIA. I really hope that this will result in a better and fairer regulated F1.
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 12:45 by Jim
    Ferrari You Are The Best. I have to say that your dicision is the best thing to make FIA understand what is better for F1 and You made me to feel very strange because I felt very unhappy but from other hand I felt very happy about my Team which help the so historical competition such F1. Also thank you very very very very very very much for all these years, for all these performances, for all these emotions... I will be tifosi for ever. Dimitris Benekos from Greece
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 01:00 by Cosmin Sandu
    Dear Ferrari, congratulation for your decision. That is what I like at Ferrari: the spirit of freedom and technical innovation. If they want to kill that spirit from F1 then I think F1 has no value anymore. Why not to create a new technical competition where you can expect to see cars without wells or something that don't look as a car anymore. Think free be free, be Ferrari !!!!
  • Thursday, 14 May 2009 06:46 by guawar
    Bernie not forget one thing: money means more research-evolution obturate resources if this means the evolution-involution is the biggest crap-with these regulations had allowed all teams to evolve by itself-without obstruction of any kind, type: single engine identical systems .. .. etc. Ferrari machines, Mercedes, Renault, Toyota, BMW powerful companies that are evolving at all levels-you can not stop the evolution of machines just for the sake of regulation dork! It's like the world stops evolution .. as someone wants it!
  • Friday, 15 May 2009 12:15 by Ariel
    FORZA FERRARI!!!!! Thanks a lot for all passion you give us. Ariel, from Argentine
  • Friday, 15 May 2009 08:43 by Amanda Gaffney
    I'm a F1 Ferrari fan and would not watch F1 if you weren't there, however I totally support your stance on this issue and lets hope that everything is resolved so that my favourite team can continue in the sport. I mean why on earth would certain persons be OK with Ferrari being replaced by Lola or Litespeed? They are trying to kill the sport we love. DONT LET THEM DO IT!
  • Saturday, 16 May 2009 09:07 by Mohamed from Malaysia
    Dear Ferrari ,how I wish you could leave now. Let F1(FIA,FOM,teams and yes FANS!) be reserved just for people who can't stand seeing your National Flag and hearing your National Anthem being played again and again and.....
  • Sunday, 17 May 2009 03:35 by martin gilbert
    I have been a Ferrari supporter since I was 6 years old and had my first model of a D50. I am now 60 and fortunate enough to be an owner as well as live in my adopted country Italy of which I am extremely proud. You have my total support for your decision to withdraw from formula 1 should the playing field not be leveled. As far as I am concerned to much control has been given to the 'garagiste' and it is about time someone stood up to them Bravo ! senza Ferrari non esiste formula uno
  • Tuesday, 19 May 2009 05:17 by Tony Squier
    For those with no cash and pretty little else there is A1 GP or Formula 3000, etc. I have been an extremely loyal Ferrari fan for over 60 years and our whole house is Ferrari. We think my son has one of the largest Ferrari die caste model collections in South Africa. Ou flag pole flies the black stallion. If Ferrari deems it fit to leave F1 we will not watch or follow F1 again. How great it would be to see Ferrari in sportscar and GT racing again. The teams should kick the 2 jokers out and run the show and share the cash. May the spirit of Enzo support and guide you through all this utter rubbish. You are the greatest ever. TONY AND WESLEY. RSA
  • Wednesday, 20 May 2009 06:27 by Brian
    What are Ferrari afraid of, competition!?! If Ferrari are so good then they should look at this as a challange and an opportunity to prove they have the best engineers and drivers. Ferrari only dominated F1 over the past few years because they had an ulimited budget and could afford to out spend everybody else. All I can say is, grow up Ferrari!! you have no God given right to win races just because your name is Ferrari. Show us how good you are and now try and win with a level playing field. Prove to everybody that you are the best.
  • Thursday, 21 May 2009 08:05 by Alain Tison
    I ma not a great Ferrari fan, but I am a GREAT f1 fan. Stick to your guns guys, and screw Max Mosely and his "friends" who want to race. Let them have a watered down series next year and good luck with getting people into stadiums and sponsors and... and... and.... FORZA FERRARI
  • Thursday, 21 May 2009 01:16 by Pavel Lissov
    Formula1 fans in Ukraine (not only Ferrari fans) support your decision to fight till the end. We don't want to see races of bunch of small cheap teams. We want to see the best and fastest cars on the track - and they obviously had to de expensive. F1 must always be a top of engineering! What for Mosley wants to cut the budgets so much? There are only limited count of places on starting grid and thay can be filled with those great teams who are ready to pay more.
  • Saturday, 23 May 2009 04:19 by Larry Meyer
    Why is Ferrari not getting together with Renault, toyota and others and splitting from F1. We want progress in technology and F1 is trying to limit what has always been the hallmark of F1. We stand in awe of the inovations of F1 and want more. All these limitation will lead F1 to regress. What platform will develop technology? Break away and all your supporters will follow.
  • Tuesday, 26 May 2009 08:49 by Yusuf
    If Ferrari were to give in, it would be a big let down to a lot of people around the world. Men always loved speed and Formula 1 is loved only because it is at pinnacle of racing. And Ferrari is loved because, Ferrari has been best representative of what it stands for. Every minute that one races, its a feeling of elation, seeing the earth pass by & feeling the wind is a joy that few things can match. Accepting the Cost cap means F1 will no more be at the pinnacle, sooner or later something will take over the role F1 played & I hope so. Hence accepting the changes means Ferrari will be compromising not just it value but that of the activity of racing itself. For god's sake do not give in. Forza Ferrari..........
  • Tuesday, 26 May 2009 10:23 by tom Ferreri
    Life long Ferrari fan for obvious reasons. Would love to see the magnificent Ferrari Scuderia come to the US IndyCar and Indy500 dominate and win the worlds "once" most spectacular racing event. F1 is so boring!!!!
  • Thursday, 28 May 2009 03:13 by Rubin
    strrong support from all ferrari fans from Macedonia. Do not give up from f-1. make a parralel f-1 championship with other teams from fota and make them mosley & ecclestone miserable. forever ferrari
  • Wednesday, 3 Jun 2009 10:42 by FerrariForeverFan!
    Halo, Ferrari.. You are the best F1 team on earth!! Without you, F1 is nothing.. Never never give up your passion in F1, because, I will always support you!! You are my motivation~~ =) I love you forever!! x33 Ferrari, the forever champion..
  • Thursday, 4 Jun 2009 03:31 by koji okama
    im happy that ferrari will not join in f1 in 2010 because they will focusing the supercar and they need to produce many money for reseach of design, engine and new fuel
  • Thursday, 4 Jun 2009 05:50 by Mariana Mejia
    Ferrari needs to stick to its principles and beliefs. Max Mosley is an illness to Formula 1. The sport would do much better without him.
  • Friday, 5 Jun 2009 09:34 by Nicholas
    We all hope Ferrari F60 get a wonderful result in Turkey, for both its drivers. So MM and BE can understand how significant is the Ferrari's future partecipation at the F1 races. We cannot opt a single-seater with tha Prancing Horse out of the F1.
  • Friday, 5 Jun 2009 11:28 by koji okama
    f1 is not that impotant because the sport prototype is much better than f1 because you can put any thing in sports prototype and i wish that fxx technology have a part in 2010 le mans for preperation start to money to design
  • Monday, 8 Jun 2009 07:05 by Tarek
    what an amazing feeling to see 10 F430 GTC in the GT2 class at Le Mans this year, against the arch rivals from Porsche, good luck to all the teams there especailly AF Corse and Risi Competizione the most loyals teams to Ferrari.
  • Thursday, 11 Jun 2009 04:18 by K
    I am in support of Ferrari and strongly recommend that if FIA stills back what Mosley is doing, Ferrari and others should break away and form a new Grand Prix with more stability in rule setting with solid plans of technical development and cost cutting and make them public for the fans to view
  • Sunday, 14 Jun 2009 10:19 by GANESH
    Whether u r winning or losing doesnt matter but want to prove that we are always strong. Always watching in top podium is boring let this year be others to enjoy and give ferrari a rest year. Ferrari is our blood and engine is our brain and technology is our nervous system. Go Ferrari Go. We always backing u.
  • Tuesday, 16 Jun 2009 01:20 by Pablo Lemarchand
    I agree with Scuderia Ferrari not to compete on the 2010 F1 championship. I been watching F1 since I'm 4 years old, always dress in red, I'm 27 now and Max Mosley and Berni need to step down asap!!!! They are just destroying the series, either do a breakwaway championship or compete in LeMans series. Wherever Ferrari will go, we'll be there, always dress in Red. Pablo, Miami FL USA
  • Wednesday, 17 Jun 2009 03:37 by Dear
    my father and i will support your decision to take not part of the formula 1 2010 season , bye from Holland
  • Wednesday, 17 Jun 2009 04:50 by Ashraf
    Hey, say good riddance to bernie & max and rather start your own f1.
  • Wednesday, 17 Jun 2009 10:05 by Steen Hansen
    As a big Mercedes fan i have never been very happy about Ferrari but this time i think you are doing the right thing and i love you for that. Dont let Mosley take control he have no idea what we fans like about formula 1. Let Mosley continue and we will have formula 1 with KIA, hyundai and so on and then he will see how many fans there will be left.
  • Friday, 19 Jun 2009 08:52 by zeromax
    Ferrari is the brightest star of motor racing. I always with you, irrespective of your decisions, Zeromax, Azerbaycan.
  • Friday, 19 Jun 2009 04:17 by ptgators
    FERRARI is F1. Do what is necessary to continue unabated search for racing technology. Spending cap has no business in F1. Max has lost touch with the sport,and Bernie has always been arrogant and greedy. Ditch them and move on. As always best of luck to FERRARI. Peace.
  • Friday, 19 Jun 2009 06:50 by Cool
    Great and brave move, Mr. Montezemolo. We will always support you. Crush the the Max dog and Bernie big!!!!!
  • Friday, 19 Jun 2009 08:44 by Diego Rosas
    Dear SCUDERIA FERRARI: As many other Fans all over the world, I support the decision of the FOTA members to not participate in Formula 1 in 2010. This entire situation in sad, but is the best for the sport, teams, constructors, sponsors, and, above all, for the fanatics of motorsport. Formula 1 needs FERRARI, and all other big teams. The new Formula 1 in 2010 will miss FERRARI, will miss the other FOTA members, and in consequence, will miss a lot of fans and a lot of money; but that’s Mosley’s and Ecclestone´s new problem. The fans will follow FERRARI to any new Championship. Perhaps this is a new opportunity to explore new countries and new circuits worldwide to create a championship better than that FIA will have in 2010. My best wishes to SCUDERIA FERRARI from Mexico City. Diego Rosas
  • Sunday, 21 Jun 2009 04:48 by Yusuf
    Dear Luca Motezemolo, Please do not compromise, if you do, it will be leting down, not just the Tifosi like me, or the F1 fans, but the spirit of motor racing. The regulations as such and the ones FIA proposes, is in every way against the spirit of racing. May you draw strength from your fans like me to fight the same. We are with you all the way. And there are hundreds & thousands like me in every where in the world and even in India even though a ferrari is yet to race on our soil.
  • Monday, 22 Jun 2009 12:17 by Emory Young
    Dear Scuderia, As a loyal fan of Scuderia Ferrari I urge you to not compromise with Max and Bernie and continue to support the old F1. Those of us in North America know the only chance of the elite motorsport returning in any significant way is through the FOTA series. Look beyond the next turbulent months to what will be in 2010. FOTA will be the true top echelon of motorsport. Not a spec series!! E Young
  • Wednesday, 24 Jun 2009 01:40 by Eduardo Flores
    Mr. Luca montezolo, my wife and I support you decision you dont have idea whath caind of fan's t ferrary we are.!! just dont like see how many points we have n this season, great move!! don't forget the support thath fan's in all the word give to ferrari. hugs. from . Cancun mexico
  • Wednesday, 24 Jun 2009 10:14 by Jörg Schlöder
    We fans want to see Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Toyota, BMW and Teams supported by those - together on the track! Also Honda and other Manufacturers that might join again if they find it financially viable in future.

Comments: