Fan's Blog

Room 504/Zimmer 504

April 10, 2006 · Posted by staffFerrari

At first I would like to thank staff for the opportunity to create my own blog. I will dedicate my blog to the streetcars and share my passion for historic cars with you. I cannot post regularly - I have a job *sigh*, but I am confident that you will like it.What about the title many of you may ask? Every time we are in Maranello we try to get room 504 in Planet Hotel - because someone told us years ago that this is the room where Rubens normally slept - and I am - still - a fan of Rubinho. You may have read also about the meeting of community members for the last GP of the year in Maranello and the "legendary balcony party" in the forum. And to give you a slight hint I added a picture from our meeting in 2003. Everyone is welcome for this meeting because it is one thing that unites us all: FERRARI! So the title is a sign for our friendship with all "tifosi"!And now in my own language, maybe some Germans will write something too (they are so quiet) Zuerst möchte ich dem "staff" danken, meinen eigenen "blog" zu schreiben. Ich widme meinen "blog" den Strassenfahrzeugen und möchte meine Liebe zu historischen Fahrzeugen mit Euch teilen. Ich kann nicht regelmässig schreiben - ich habe einen Job *seufz*, aber ich bin sicher, es gefällt Euch.Was ist mit dem Titel mögen sich manche Fragen? Immer wenn wir in Maranello sind, versuchen wir Zimmer 504 im Planet Hotel zu gekommen - weil uns jemand vor Jahren erzählte, dass dies das Zimmer ist, in dem Rubens normalerweise schlief und ich bin - immer noch - ein Fan von Rubinho. Ihr könntet auch über der Treffen der Mitglieder zum letzten GP des Jahres in Maranello und die "legendäre Balkon-Party" im Forum gelesen haben. Und um Euch einen kleinen Hinweis zu geben, füge ich das Fotos unseres Treffens von 2003 bei. Jeder ist zu diesem Treffen willkommen, weil eine einzige Sache uns alle vereint: FERRARI!Somit ist der Titel ein Zeichen für die Freundschaft mit allen "tifosi"See you once all in Maranello/Sehen wir uns alle irgendwann in MaranelloAndrea

• Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    please remmber to select "on line" next time or you will not see your blog published!
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Zimmer 504...fährst Du Peugeot? X. NB: where is the "on line" command?
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Good luck for ur own blog Andrea!
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Congratulations on the blog, Andrea! Nice to see some familiar faces of the class of 2003 :o)
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    I still remember that in the 2003 Ferrari and Schuey started wimming from Imola.Both championship seemed lost but at least the red team was the champion ! Is the same thing going to happen again ?:) I m sure,yes !
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Foto: Du, Ich mag mich nicht alle Namen erinnern... obwohl Ich weisse Ich war im café den Ich unbedingt ein café-croissant wolte. X.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    X., you are missing on this pic - and it is the same with me, I cannot remember the name of Lucio's nephew. X., Du fehlst auf diesem Bild - aber mit mir ist es das Gleiche, ich kann mich nicht an den Namen von Lucio's Neffen erinnern.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    And I thought it was you Andrea that is standing behind Lurimaya, but then again it is difficult to see the faces on such a small picture.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    You still have your original card,Cesco? Mine was stolen in the train from Milano to Modena when I went to the presentation of the F 2002. It was in my wallet, with the money, the credit cards, the identity documents, etc... Sono andato a la poliia, ma il ufficiale e stato molto piu interessato per la Ferrari: ma comme sei stato convidato? Cuanti Ferrari avette in casa? Per la presentazione della F1? Ho firmato uno documento sulla perdita dei miei beni che non avveva nulla da fare con l'interrogatorio.... X.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    It is Andrea standing behind Lurimaya, Genie is beside her and beside Genie is Cap'n Kev, then there is our Elder, then Bernie and morgana... X.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Hi Andrea , welcome on board!!! I' m one of the FWC 2000 with the best box and card certyfied. I hope to come for the Meet of this yera and know all uf us.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Mahhh....! Su questa photo la giu ci sono due chi si sono sposato l'altro venerdi! E nesunno ne se preocuppa! Ma perche siamo Ferraristi? X.
  • Tuesday, 24 Feb 2009 10:39 by
    Hi A&B Nice photo, I couldn't pass it without reading and commenting!! That was such a good day, thinking 'oh no, we're going to come away with nothing' but in the end we came away with everything! Then the picnic in the park afterwards! Anyone who has never been really should try their best to go one year (then you will want to go back again and again). The atmosphere is tremendous whether you are in the Ferrari club Maranello garage or in the cinema (as in 2001) it is a weekend without comparison! Cap'n Kev

Comments: