In love with Ferrari

November 15, 2010 · Posted by Fernando Alonso

Waking up was hard after yesterday’s disappointment, I can’t deny it. It hurts to come so close to the goal and see it slip away like that, but that’s the way sport goes and we have to accept it. The closing chapter of the season must not erase all the positive things that we’ve done this year. And – I repeat – for me it’s been a top year. There have been wonderful moments, such as the Monza podium, that will stay in my memory and the bitter end will never be able to cancel them out.

Now it’s pointless to try and work out who got things wrong: a world championship that slips away by four points after 19 races can be lost on so many occasions, not just at the end. We are a team: we win and we lose all together. I’m happy to be at Ferrari – to feel, together with all the men and women who work here the pride of being a part of this family and this extraordinary history. We are a great group and we will show that – especially in this hardest of moments where this bitter taste will be felt inside every one of us. I know that at Maranello everyone will be working hard on the new car to try to be even more competitive at the start of next year. I know that here at Yas Marina the mechanics are again on track preparing for a week of testing. I can’t wait to get back involved on Friday when I’ll return to Abu Dhabi to try out the new Pirelli tyres on Saturday. This is the spirit of our people: they want to react straightaway, to work even harder to chase victory. That has made me fall in love with Ferrari even more today than ever.

• Monday, 15 Nov 2010 10:38 by Haponat
    I am in love with Ferrari too! Nice Alonso... Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you again with Massa in the coming season...
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 10:39 by pawel
    Thanks Fernando for fighting and trying so hard this year. Hopefully you all will build much better car for the next season and that your tactical decision will be perfect. I wish you all the best.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 11:07 by kovi
    Fernando, BIG thank you for than wonderful season! the next one will be yours!!:)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 11:31 by Markus
    We're with You Fernando!You're the best for us!You're our Champion!!Yesterday result makes you even stronger!Grande Fernando, Grandee Alonso!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:07 by Alison Hatfield
    I am so very very proud of you Fernando. I am so dissapointed for you. I know you will be back fighting for the title again next year and I will watch and support every moment. You will be world champion again one day!! Thank you for a wonderful season. With love always, Alison in Wales x x
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:12 by Daisy
    Dear dear Fernando, you've spoken every single word from the bottom of my heart! I'll never forget all your efforts from the very first day you joined Ferrari. I'll also remember those brilliant races the whole team brought to us. The best is yet to come! FORZA FERRARI! VAMOS FERNANDO! un fuerte abrazo
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:13 by brava
    Good job Fernando, keep it up! Forza Ferrari!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:13 by luke
    One day after, the pain remains but joy of having a driver and a person like you in the scuderia makes me feel better. Thank you for everything Fernando, you did an amazing job in your first year with the scuderia. Cheer up, rest a little with your wife and family and recharge your batteries, you deserve it.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:41 by Forza Felipe, Fernando and Ferrari!
    Congratulations on a fantastic season Fernando, yes it didn't end how it could have but as you say there are so many highs to be proud of. I think in Ferrari you have found a team that shares your spirit and your determination to never give up! To all of the haters who are making a meal out of your reaction to Petrov on the in-lap - they just don't understand the latin passion and heat of the moment, it's part of what makes you and the whole Scuderia team special. I am proud to support a team that does everything with spirit and passion, not just clinical procedure and reserved emotion. Come back strong in 2011, all of the Tifosi, around the world, are wishing you well! Rebecca England
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 12:58 by Katka
    Fernando you are the best for me. Next year you´ll win, I´m sure.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 01:08 by Camila
    Hi Fernando, Congratulations by the GREAT season. I believed in your victory until the last minute!!!! It was a pity you didn't win the championship. I was very sad :( But I thought that you were FANTASTIC in this season. I believe that in the next year you and Ferrari will be champions!!!! Congratulations Ferrari by the work in this season, many people didn’t believe that you could fight by the championship in this year, but I always believe in you, because you are a GREAT team. Thanks a lot by had done my morning’s Sunday more happy (In Brazil the most races are Sunday at morning ‘cause the time zone). I love F1 since I was Born, there 22 years ago! F1 is my passion, is my favorite Sport! Next year will be more better for you and Ferrari!!!!! I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!! And in 2011 I will watch you win the championship in Interlagos!!!!! Go Ferrari!!!!!! Go Go Go Alonso!!!!!!!! Good Luck in 2011!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes!!!! Camila from Brasil (I’m cheering very much for you)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 01:25 by Caroline Swanson
    That's a very positive post from you Fernando that I am glad to read. Take care over the closed season and enjoy yourself. Love as ever from Liverpool xx
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 01:43 by Fernanda
    Hello!I'm from Brazil and came here to say I'm sorry for the loss yesterday, but increasingly admire you and your work. You are fantastic and without doubt the best driver of all time. Carry on forever ... you are amazing and I love you!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 01:52 by atron
    You have my heart Fernando.Thank you so much for these races, for this year for this emotions, you are my Champ but not only for this season. Grazie.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:00 by espana
    You are the best. After a single failure does not change idol
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:27 by rafa
    You are right, next year with more than 25 points advantage
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:30 by Shathiso Ntibi
    I am proud of you fernando.. You achieved the unthinkable, and came so so close. It hurt us too as your fans.. Because we wanted you to win the championship, but next year we will get them.. Thanks for an incredible year.. your an incredible man. from shathiso in Botswana
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:42 by Dean Passanesi
    Yes, spoken as a true champion. Disappointed, but not dissatisfied. Thank you for a spectacular season to the drivers, mechanics, and all the Scuderia teams and Ferrari! I can't wait to see you in action next season.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:43 by Ponzonha
    Can't understand what went wrong!! Send you all my love Fernando Alonso!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:45 by sarah87
    Fernando, u really dont know how much power your words have. We really needed to hear that from you. You just have to say, c'mon guys!!! as everybody will look into your eyes and feel what he is able to do everything, anything. Thanks u and your whole team for having had us dreaming with this victory, that will arrive some day, no doubt. So as you say, we all loose and win together!!! C'mon you, Andrea, Chris, Stefano, Luca... all of you. Up no and get them boy!!!!!! Next year we'll fight and not fail!!!! WE TRUS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:47 by Hala
    it was a bitter moment, but we are with you and with Scuderia, Fernando!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:48 by sarah87
    AH!! one more thing, we also have fallen in love with you, but since 2003!!!! You've taken our hearts. Love you our Spaniard Champion!!!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 02:50 by Sergey
    You are a real champion and great man,Fernando! Thanks a lot for you and all the team for the uncredible season!!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 03:20 by Peter
    Thanks for great year Fernando ! I am with you ! Now focus on next year car. You´ll be stronger again and you´ll win next year ! Good luck !
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 03:24 by Elena
    Your fans will wait the new championship 2011 with great impatience and many wins by the red car. Forza Ferrari! Toma,Fernando! The best wishes from Saint Petersburg. Russia.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 03:54 by Corwin chew
    Hi alonso It's sad to end the season this way. It seem so close but yet it slip away. But nevertheless, I believe Ferrari will emerge stronger next year and I believe u will be world champion again. Work harder and see u in Singapore's podium again. Ur greatest fan Corwin Chew Singapore
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:00 by Gabriel
    Congratulations for a wonderful season, Fernando. I think posts like this depict what it makes you the Champion that all Spain want to support. Keep doing it so well. Felicidades, Fernando, por una temporada fantástica. Creo que entradas como esta última hacen de tí el campeón que todos los Españoles queremos apoyar. Sigue así.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:09 by Alejandro
    As a big fan, I just want to say THANK YOU for this year. I look forward seeing you race next year. You are incredible!!! By the way, nice car too :)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:15 by Anastasiya
    This season was great, fighting that seemed impossible lasted to the end, till the checkered flags. Whole team has done something unreal. Especially in the second part of championship. Wish you never be sad. Have good rest before you will start the work again. With the best wishes from Kiev.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:20 by hassan issawi
    alonsooooooooooooooooo you are thee best you are the champion fantastique job realyy fernandooo
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:23 by J4Y
    ¡Grande Fernando!, ¡Muy Grande!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:28 by Jennifer
    Thanks for a great season Fernando! You are the reason I am a Formula 1 fan. I am looking forward to a great 2011 season.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 04:59 by Lilla My
    Thank you for the great season and for all the joy you brought to me. I might be veeery sad now as Ferrari lost the title in such a close fight in the last race, but I still think you had an astonishing first year at Scuderia. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and waiting impatiently for the next season - I truly believe you'll be able to win it next year. And then again and again ;-). I've been supporting you for quite a few years now and I definitely won't stop. And I'm really happy to call myself your fan. So once more, keep your head high - you did truly great in a car that was 2nd or sometimes even 3rd fastest out there. It was such a good feeling to see you fighting at the front after a few years in the back. Thank you so much for your devotion, hard work, great driving skills and all the positive emotions you give me.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:22 by Melisa Sevi Koç
    I love you Fernando! I'm with u no matter what happens! You did ur best :) Fingers crossed for next year already :)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:30 by Özlem
    I'm very sorry for this situation but you have done everything in its power. I am proud of you as a fan. Do not worry. You know that we are always next to you. This year you performed a miracle, next year we believe that you get the championship with a much better car. We love you so much Thank you for this year:)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:37 by Nick
    You are a true champion Fernando.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:49 by Анета Стоянова
    Fernando, you're in our hearts forever. Be healthy, be happy, be free. You never walk alone, we will always be with you. Keep fighting!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:53 by Annemarie
    Fernando, you are a true ambassador for Ferrari and I am so proud of your achievements this year. I appreciate how difficult it must have been yesterday to see the title slip away, but I have no doubt that you and the team will be back in the hunt next year. Buona fortuna e auguri per il 2011. Amore x x
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:54 by gonzo
    ferrari is the best next year both titles puxa asturies !
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 05:57 by Annemarie
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 06:28 by Romeo - Mex in USA
    Congratulation for a great season to you and everybody at Ferrari. You all are poised for history. This was the start of another great Ferrari run. I Can't wait for 2011, that like you say starts Friday.
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 06:46 by Miroslav
    Fernando, we are with you no matter what, in good and in bad, forza Ferrari, Fernando the best driver ever!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 06:53 by jJULIO GUEDES
    you are the best!!!!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 07:06 by Scott Downie
    Words spoken like a true champion
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 07:22 by miriam
    Fernando you're incredible! Eres increible! I was watching the race last sunday. And I have to say, that I wasn't sad and I'm not now. I'm happy Fernando, because you show us what ferrari and you are able to do. And that makes me dream. I dream with lots of good races, with lots of greats weekends and lots of celebration the next year. I believe in you. Fernando, creemos en ti, y sabemos que nos vas a dar miles de alegrías, como las que nos has dado desde aquella primera victoria, aquel primer mundial... y como las que nos has dado durante esta temporada! Fernando CONGRATULATIONS! :)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 07:33 by Vanesa
    Alonso you'll never walk alone! we love you!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 07:34 by Ana
    Don't worry Fernando, we know you did your very very best and we love you for it! In our hearts you are our Champion, not only this year, but in 2007 too! So, for your fans, your currently have 4 titles, that's what really matters, the rest is useless. We love you no matter what the results, you are special on track and off, and once more you have shown just how much. Cheer up Fern, next year will be ours! luv Ana (Spain)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 09:35 by nereaf1
    Fernando, you are the best. Don't be sad because of what happened, for us you will always be the Champion. Let's follow fighting... Kisses from Asturias :)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 09:47 by Viki
    Nano,We also love u!!!Always support u and trust u!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 09:58 by Andres
    Fernando and Ferrari, I just want to thank you for the season and for the spirit of fighting till the very end. Fernando your determination and concentration have been impressive. This year has not been possible but it is time to get over, back to work and develop the car for next year. We are with you and with the team. Forza
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 10:19 by Marta
    Thank you Fernando for this amazing season, you didn't win this time but next year you'll make it! Keep fighting, we are with you!
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 10:38 by Alberto
    Hi Fernando I'm sure you will get over this feelings soon and that you have the determintation that it takes to keep and even improve your strong performance of this season for next year. Don't hesitate for a moment that I and will be cheering and supporting you always. Gracias por esta temporada bicampeón
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 10:42 by Carol Cross
    You have been fantastic - an absolute pleasure to watch. Thank you. :)
  • Monday, 15 Nov 2010 11:07 by alfredo
    Today is today, the day after... All of us are very proud about this season, it has been great and I´m sure that next season will be even better. Thank you for all the great moments of this season... I never forget Monza, Singapur, Korea... FORZA FERRARI FORZA ALONSO
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 12:52 by Tommy
    TY so much for a wonderful season Fernando and for signing my cap in Australia :-) We will get them next year
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 03:51 by Vyacheslav
    My name Vyacheslav.I am front Russia, Vladivostok(near Japan).This is my fist vizit. Fernando Alonso best !!!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 06:34 by Bilal Umar
    and we love you Fernando! You should be a Ferrari driver for life!!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 08:07 by Admiral Yip
    Don't get lost, Fernando, We are always with you, as you can see in front of Marriot Shanghai, 2007. You show us persistence,endeavor, and the most important thing hope. Wish you best for the future season. Yours, Admiral
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 08:18 by Countrygirl
    Massive Respect Fernando! Your first season with Ferrari has been spectacular and thrilling for your devoted fans. We believe in you and despite the disappointment are focusing on 2011 already! Good Luck and Good Health and above all keep believing in your fantastic talent!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 10:06 by phoebe
    Alonso!you are always our king in the world of F1
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 11:03 by Karen
    support you forever,Fernando Alonso!!!~
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 11:43 by Aramis Cano
    Well done Fernando. You gave us more than most fans expected this season, especially during the second half and I can say I am once again proud to be a Tifoso and look forward to your many years of success with Ferrari. BRAVO!!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 12:13 by Jiayun
    Forza Ferrari! Forza Alonso!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 12:36 by Mukund
    hi fernando, you did the best. we were with you through out the season and we will as always...your the best..it was a wonderful year with the monza podium. ..all the best for next year....we love you and ferrari...take care - mukund
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 12:37 by Marc de Vlieger
    Dear Fernando, thanks for the great season offered to all Ferrari tifosi! You have given us hope until the last race! I have faith in you, Felipe and the team, that after biting through this sour lemon, faces will be towards 2011, and I wish you a good rest, and good luck in 2011!!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 12:48 by Alex
    Fernando, you are big, and Ferrari is the bigger team in the F1 hardly supported by all the years in this competition. As you say this season has been fantastic with lots of triumphs and memories to keep in mind. The fans has suffered and enjoyed with you and Ferrari all the especial moments and me, and all of them are still with you, anxious to see you again on track the next season. Get all our support from Spain! ;)
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 01:30 by Ally
    Fernando, thanks for a fabulous season. A season being described as one of the best if not THE best ever seasons in terms of thrills, excitement, intrigue and pure driving talent and for me you have played the major part in that story. Written off in the summer your self-belief and determination out-foxed everyone and you proved to them that dismissing your prospects at any stage was a big mistake. You may not be wearing the crown but you are definitely the King of the Circuit. I'm proud to be a fan. Ally, Norwich UK.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 02:06 by Suwen
    You'll be back, better, stronger, faster next season - I know it. Stay strong! Your true fans will always be behind you. Keep the faith!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 04:08 by mengzhu
    Fernando,I'm a fan from China.My English is not good.I hope you can understand my mean from my words.I think you are the best driver in the podium noadays.I surpport you forever.Despite of the disappiontment,I think you can get the third champion.GOOD LUCK!!GO!GO!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 04:25 by Trish
    Fernando you have many fans here in South Africa and although we are all sad you didn't win, you drove your heart out, which you always do. Hopefully next year will be your year again! Enjoy your break you all deserve it there. Lots of love Trish, Cape Town.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 06:27 by Allwyn
    Your a true fighter, and i'm sure next year will be a much better year.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 06:56 by Casey
    Forza Ferrari!! Good season, with so many highs and lows. Looking forward to next year already! And can't wait to see Ferrari here in America for the US Grand Prix. So need to see the Reds in person again!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 07:29 by Vik
    Thank you Fernando and Ferrari for this great season. Thanks for battling until the very end. You and the team deserved this title, but I have faith in both you and the team, and for sure you'll be a world champion again. And remember, no matter what, you'll never walk alone. GRANDE FERNANDO! FORZA FERRARI!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 07:59 by Joaquin
    Thank you Fernando, you made me feel amazing moments. I believe in you. Keep going and pushing as you do. Fernando PODEMOS!!!!! VAMOS!!!! Gracias de todo corazon!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 08:26 by ALAIN FERNANDEZ
    FORZA ALONSO, FORZA FERRARI; FERNANDO WE ARE SIDE BY SIDE WITH YOU, AND YOU KNOW THAT NOW YOU'RE A LIVING LEGEND, SO GO ON AND WIN.....
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 08:30 by
    AVANTI, AVANTI FERNANDO
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 08:46 by Tania
    Thanks Fernando for all. I'm from Avilés and I follow you since Brasil 2003. You are my hero!! Sunday was a very hard day... I was crying a lot all the day. Monday I got up bad too hehe, today tuesday I'm better. You are the best Fernando. I'm allways with you. Greetings from Asturias, Tania.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 09:26 by Zane
    Hang in there guy's you will get them next year! Go big red-USA
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 09:57 by Fuza
    I had a hard time waking up as well. God, it's painful. Can't believe we let it slip away. But indeed that is sport. Ferrari became more competitive later in the season. And hopefully next year we can be competitive from the start. I'm glad to have you at Ferrari. Until Next Race. Greeting from London.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 10:20 by Felice Zoiti
    Congratulations on a great year, for Ferrari never giving up and for taking the drivers championship to the last lap!!!!! The years joy outshone the last race because we caught the other teams from the Silverstone GP to fight for the title at the last GP! lOVE THE PASSION!!!!
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 10:32 by
    Hi Alonso. First of all congratulation for great season. I am so so proud of you. Don't worry big champion. this was your first year with your new team and you fought for championship. this is amazing:)) you are our FAster man and we know that you did everything you can do. Next year your car number will be 5 and you won your first championship with this number. this will be nice.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 10:39 by David Rodriguez
    As you said Fernando..That´s sport. Some days you win and others lose...So keep going as this year. We´ll win again next year.
  • Tuesday, 16 Nov 2010 11:24 by Ramachandra Gowda
    Forza Ferrari and Fernando! I was heartbroken to see you miss the title by so little, but I love your strong spirit. Keep it up. Wishing you success in 2011!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 12:40 by Raúl Reig García
    Alonso, you are the best!, and Ferrari the best team! Go on!!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 12:44 by Michael Raduazzo
    Fernando, we met you at Montana in July, you had been in the simulator all day and even though it was 10PM and you were exhausted and just wanted to eat dinner, you took a picture with my son and signed our factory tour badges...we will never forget it! At the time, we were way down in the standings but ending very strong - forza Ferrari for 2011!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 01:03 by Ángela Requejo Fernández
    Don´t worry Fernando!! You are the best for a lot of people! Because you are always our Magic Alonso! GRANDE!! Thank you a lot!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 01:47 by
    You love Ferrari, and we love you.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 02:01 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...Thanks for the beautiful messages and making us always proud...In our heart,You are the BEST Pilot,Champion and Number One in F1..We are looking forward to see you and your team even stronger return in 2011..Toma...:))
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 03:31 by
    I was 17 when i saw you by first time in Circuit de Catalunya on the Open Nissan and since then i'm a big fan of you. I used to be a big fan of Schumi as well, when i was a boy the very few who loved motorsport and F1 dreamed with seeing a Spanish flag someday on the timesheets. Too much rained since then and there are no words to describe moments like the last turns in Imola GP 2005. You've given us unforgettable moments but the way how things went on Sunday leave in my mind images i'll never forget. The agony after Petrov wich all of us could feel every turn, even you very detractors could.. your face after the race, not of disappointment at all, nor rage or sadness, far from it! Was an honest face, all the paddock and all the world saw it, the face of a person who has given everything. The hours after the GP were tragic moments for me as for many people in Spain, 2 championships that close! by 1 and now 4 points.. But now i'm happy about it, especially after reading your words, because i notice that some things are more valuable than a number of championships. You became a Legend in Yas Marina, dont hold bitter memories about it, echoes of last Sunday will be heard forever. Even you detractors start to know you, soon will love you and a day will kneel behind the greatest driver of all times.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 04:04 by sharpnil
    Many many thanks to you for the wonderful season! I hold the faith that all will be better in 2011. Hope to see a stronger, faster and more powful Fernando~ Be with you forever~
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 06:05 by ALONSOMA
    ALONSO,I'M your super fan, I love you..And looking forward to your next season. You are the championship in every fans' heart.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 07:47 by Fuad Rasul
    A BIG Thank you Fernando from Pakistan, for a GREAT season. This was the first time I followed FORMULA 1. I can't wait for next season. VIVA FERNANDO, VIVA FERRARI!!!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 09:06 by Shaniel padarath
    Thats the spirit!!! keep it up, thanks for the great fight this season, I think the loss is due to many factors over the season, however on the day u were fighting Redbull, Maclaren and Renault, so be proud of what u acchieved, NEXT YEAR THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS OURS - Shaniel
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 09:31 by Aneesha
    Fernando, you have had an amazing season. You can only come out stronger from this. You are one of the best drivers in F1, and definitely one of my favourites. I personally can't wait to see you next year! You can do this! Much love, Aneesha (UK)
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 09:37 by Ivan Canarias
    I was very happy when you registered for ferrari, not only for his demonstrated competitiveness, but because you were entering a family. All your followers, we form also part of a family ferrari. It encourages us and allows us to accept that we do not gain the championship. Because of it this season for my has been the best and the one that mas have enjoyed. Thank you.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 09:57 by Konstantin
    Hi Fernando! You have perfectly spent this year, you have won when many thought that already all, But you have deduced a command forward. You the great racer and you in a great command. Good luck to you and good rest. Konstantin Russia
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 10:40 by Sara
    Thank you for a beautiful season! I will never stop supporting you :) Next year the title is yours. Forza Ferrari!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 12:32 by ABI
    We were very disapointed becouse we lost title wich was already ours,but we were proud in the same time becouse you and team managed to sqeeze 110% performance out of car wich wasn't the most stabile in fast curves and wasn't fastest on the straight line,and you showed again how big Ferrari is,becouse all energy drinks,taxi car manufacturers,air-plane manufacturers come and go defeated,only Ferrari stays like a symbol of speed,passion and victory.You are part of Ferrari and I bellieve that that's bigger sucess for you then any title with some other team.I bellieve that actual champion would gladly change his title for your's place in Ferrari... Forza Ferrari Forza Fernando Greetings from Monte Negro
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 01:34 by Brahma
    Fernando and Ferrari, You are an amazing fighter no matter what ever may be the outcome. You are with a great team and we know it is a matter of time before rewriting the history with many more titles. We are with you awaiting eagerly. Forza Ferrari
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 02:15 by
    Ferrari is Ferrari!! Ferrari is more than a team... Ferrari is passion and a will to win!!! Next time out we will do it! Thank you for the fight back! And i hope in 2011 that we can make the double!!!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 03:09 by Paulo Renato
    Fernando You did an excellent season, was his first year at Ferrari. It was sensational performance this season, considering the difficulties encountered in the first part of the championship. I'm from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), since the times of the Minardi team I follow you. The League of 2005-2006 (Renault) ... Were fantastic ... Entered for history! A watershed moment in 2010, was on the podium at Monza, exciting ... will stay in memory. Congratulations on five wins and ten podiums in the 2010 season! I believe you, champion force! GO, GO ALONSO!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 03:57 by Virginia
    Thanks Fernando for us to enjoy this year of an incredible season. From Spain all support for your country because you are a CHAMPION! Already looking forward to enjoying with you in a year that will be your third crown! Much encouragement and always with you!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 05:32 by
    I must say that even though the finale left a really bitter taste in the mouth, you must keep your head high and be proud of what you have achieved this season. I really believe you will come out stronger. As a supporter I am proud, just as I was in the two difficult Renault years and the Mclaren year. Hope you claim it next season.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 05:39 by Vikoria
    Congrat Fernando, it was a amazing season! Next year will be yours! You're my favourite since you won your first GP in Hungary! Forza Ferrari!!!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 06:05 by Cheno
    Avanti FER-RARI avantiiiii....! Puxa Fernado!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 06:08 by
    "That if you fall, stumble down we'll pick you up off the ground If you lose faith in you we'll give you strength to pull through Tell us you won't give up cause we'll be waiting if you fall Oh you know we'll be there for you" on behalf of your fans from all over the world :) L. from Hungary
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 06:20 by Veronica
    This season was pretty amazing and I would like to thank you for all the beautiful moments :) I'm looking forward to the next season. I believe in you, Fernando, and in all members of Ferrari. You are the best and I will always stand by you :) In good and bad times.. FORZA FERRARI!
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 06:27 by YEE PHENG
    Well i am a fans of you, u have done a great job for this season ! Keep it up man ! i am sure next season would be yours
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 07:17 by Mark
    Alonso, As hundreds have already said in this forum and throughout Ferrari's websites, we'll ALWAYS be behind you and Felipe, win or lose! You've had a tremendous season and words can't express how proud I was to be a tifosi when our passion and determination shown through up till the last minutes of the season. Even though the outcome was a dissapointment for all, the season was FARRRRR FROM THAT!! I can't thank you, Felipe and Ferrari enough for showing the "F1 community" HOW a season should be run! Relentlessly, never giving up, with a passion unmatched by any other team on the grid. Grazie mille! GRAZIE, GRAZIE, GRAZIE! Forza Ferrari from everyone in the USA, forever proud to be a TIFOSI! Mark Pennsylvania, USA
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 07:36 by isik
    alonso your still the best driver in world. i have compared u and schumacher stats and i believe u can be greatest racer ever when u continue like this. considered how tight nowadays f1 is. in 2010 u still got good awards. like epic first korea grandprix win which was longest f1 race ever. and fastest lap award. in whole season second place in drivers and bronze in constructors are still good accomplishment
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 07:46 by soledad saez
    I was delighted to hear your comments after the race, supporting Ferrari´s strategy and am delighted now to see the extent of you commitment to the Ferrari family. I always thought you were a Ferrari born driver. The driver they had been needing since Schumi left. Together you will achieve great heights. I can´t wait to see you getting your third title in 2011. And no doubt you will. Loads of love from Ireland
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 08:16 by Lorena
    you're the most complete driver and a wonderful person, thanks for everything.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 08:34 by
    You always be for me the number one.
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 08:47 by Simic81
    Grazie Fernando!!Grazie Ferrari!!sei il migliore!!il prossimo anno campioni del mundo!!Forza Ferrari!!Tifosi da Repubblica Ceca
  • Wednesday, 17 Nov 2010 08:55 by Monika
    Dear Fernando, I was very sad on sunday, it was a bitter moment, but I am with you Fernando. Thank you for a wonderful season and "Good Luck für 2011". I believe in you. I Send you all my love :-)) Best wishes from Germany Monika
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 02:55 by ROD
    Fernando!!!! Im from Mexico and i wake up everY sunday gp day to see you driveee!!! Next year you are going to be TRI.VAMOS!!!
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 07:37 by Aleksey
    Fernando, you are the best racer! It was fantastic year! We will necessarily win a cup of designers and a cup of champions next year! All trust in your victory, continue so to hold! Forza Ferrari!!!
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 08:08 by Ray
    Fernando, you will be champion next season and in Abu Dhabi. Avanti Avanti !!!!! Cheers Ray
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 08:10 by Mia
    Hi Fernando ! I hope all is well with you. :) It is so nice to read all the positive comments from your fans. I hope we all are a great motivator for you. We are always with you what ever happends !! Good Luck with the Pirelli test on Saturday ! Take care and big hug ! Mia - Sweden
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 10:30 by olga888
    We believe in you! And we know that you never give up! We all believe in "FAster inside"! :)
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 10:34 by AJ
    Good season but not good enough! Go chase that F1 World Championship next season. Get a good rest and stay focused. You are the best driver ever. You gave my dad hope to support Ferrari this season. I'll support you till the end.
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 10:55 by Michel Karam
    Fernando, what a day 14th of Nov.a day that we will never forget, but for sure will overtake. And when i read what you have said, this makes me more happy and confident, you are even giving new breath to your fans. I knew well and believe the Ferrari Family will be stronger next season, with no room to any mistake, and away from mechanical failure, to bring back that Trophy to where it belongs. All the best amigo.
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 11:01 by Isa
    All I want to say is that Alonso it's the best driver at the moment, I have watched all the races because this championship has been very exciting. I was a little down on sunday evening and on monday, but sport is like that. I know 2011 will be your year. Allways supporting you from Marbella.
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 01:03 by Rocky
    It was heartbreaking to see you lose the title. You are a true champion in our hearts. NEXT YEAR THE TITLE IS YOURS. Keep it up Ferrari. Can't wait for the next season. Thanks Alonso for a wonderful season.
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 02:07 by edin
    Fernando real fans are allways with,in good or in bad.Iknow that I am.it was sad weekend for me too,i was so sad,but I know that you and your team will do everything in next season to be competitive and Im so happy for that.We are allways with you Fer!!!!AVANTIIIII
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 04:46 by kimcanada
    Dear Fernando There are no words that I can say to make you feel better, I know that. But please, hold you head high, be proud of what you have accomplished this season. I am proud to be your fan and support you, I always have been, always will be. I treasure you, and the heart that beats within you, the heart of a champion. Stay safe and enjoy yourself until next season starts. Remember, you are loved by so many all over the world, and none more than me. Take care of you please. Kim (Canada
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 08:57 by Valderas
    Don´t worry Fernando, you didn´t win the title but still it has been a fantastic season with 5 wins and 10 podiums and you are now in the best team to face the next championships :) . Good luck from Jerez
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 09:40 by Kevin Taylor
    Dear Fernando, I hope you will read my post. It was quite disappointing seeing the title sliding away after such a fantastic second half of the season. You have to bear in mind you are the most talented driver out there and all must come together next year! best regards your biggest Hungarian fan, Kevin
  • Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 09:47 by Eduardo
    Fernando, I was disappointed too when you lost the championship the other day. However, there is a reason and a purpose for everything. I believe that next year you will be the champion. By the way, I pray for your safety and wellbeing before every race. Eduardo
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 11:43 by Vipul Mistry
    Thank you, A very big Thank you for the wonderful season. You are the Champion and Championship will be yours soon.
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 12:13 by Ida Salleh
    Thanks for a great season Fernando and Ferrari... It is not the ending that we all had hoped for - but we ended the season very strong and it was spectacular anyway. Watch out next year! The Prancing Horse will lead The Bulls, the Silver Arrow and the Mercs. Bring on 2011!
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 12:48 by STALIA
    Fernando you are the best. Best driver and a wonderful person. I was so sad on Sunday but next year you will be already champion from the middle of the season.. Siembre estare contigo. Gracias . stalia
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 02:33 by Niki
    Fernando, I am so happy to see all of these wonderful comments from everyone.. It makes me very proud. You are the best since you took your first wheel in your hands and I will follow you forever!! I can hardly wait for the next season - this one was terrific! Thank you so much!! From a Malagueña in Dublin x
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 02:38 by fernando alonso
    fernando you will be the next world champion!!!!!!!!!!!! great season
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 05:12 by mark angeles
    gogogo fernando.... good luck for next season!!!
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 05:54 by Mathieu Rensy
    Fernando, Thank you for this Super Season, you did a fantastic job again. I follow you since day one and you kept on amazing me with your style and way of driving. Can't wait to see you on track again. As per Ferrari, boys and girls, you again proved that you' re all part of big and strong family. Keep up the good job for our Champion. Mathieu in New York.
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 06:31 by Katie King
    Fernando, thank you for a great season, it didn't start out like that but we saw you work so hard and turn it around and we love you for it. I have followed Ferrari for 18 years and have wanted so much for you to drive for us since I first saw you in a Minardi. Best of luck for 2011.
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 08:33 by Alex
    Hi Fernando: I wrote before in spanish but the moderator discard my comment. I wish I have more luck this time. I just want to thank you for giving us so many joys, so many hopes and victories. The championship went away this time, but not for long. I'm sure you'll be next season champion of the world, because you deserve it. Keep your strength, work, hope and pride. See you next season... a cuban friend in Spain
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 10:24 by Marina
    Fernando you are the best! Thank you for a beautiful season! I'll love you endlessly You're my guiding light GRANDE FERNANDO! FORZA FERRARI! Marina,from Russia with love!
  • Friday, 19 Nov 2010 10:55 by Hetye
    Hi Fernando!Keep up the good work...thanks for this great year.I can't wait to see you at Bahrein:)Keep pushin' we are with you!Good luck Fernando,Ferrari! From Hungary.
  • Saturday, 20 Nov 2010 09:04 by Vanessa
    Proud of you, Fernando! you are always the best!
  • Saturday, 20 Nov 2010 11:51 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...So good to see you back on the track for the Pirelli tyre testing in Abu Dhabi today....also you are the FAster man on the track so far..... Very good start for the season of 2011....Thank you Fernando,Always....xoxo
  • Sunday, 21 Nov 2010 08:04 by panayiotis
    don't worry fernando it wasnt your fault. we believe you in greece (and love you)and i believe that your the best driver. good luck in YOUR next season!
  • Sunday, 21 Nov 2010 08:49 by Antonio GM
    Thanks Alonso for this last half of the championship. For every spaniars and italians you aré the champion. The championship that we lost starter in China, Singapour and Monaco. Too many points lost in the way. But you show us that the dreams can be touched. Thanks FERRARI and FERNANDO.
  • Sunday, 21 Nov 2010 10:29 by ömer erdal kuyumcu
    Congratulations!F.Alonso Also, You are First for us.Thank you so much.
  • Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010 10:36 by manola moscardi
    So happy FERRARI and FERNANDO proved to be a glorious match. Domenicali seems to be completely in tune with this strong and positive energy. Montezemolo guides it all in a great fashion, gives all due support in hard moments and appears to know he has finally got a trully winning team around him again for the next decade. FORZA FERRARI and FERNANDO
  • Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010 01:40 by kimcanada
    I just wanted to say that I was watching the news this morning, and you'll never guess what they were showing. You and Felpie on the rollercoaster, I had seen the video before, but it surprised to see it again this morning, on the Toronto news!! I have to tell you, it always makes me smile. You guys looked like you had so much fun on that thing. I hope you are well, take care Hugs and kisses, love you Kim (Canada)
  • Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010 02:49 by Jason yue
    alonso is a tough guy, i like him, although the end game is not got much to win title , but i feel power from feanando, every Fans like me would feel pressure, that means we support feanando, i always stand to support alonso, 2010 is a great season for fenando and fans lik me . good luck, fenando, i think you need have a enough rest and stay with your family, don't think too much for the gone 2010, then we can enjoy the 2011 season together with you again! , thank you , fenndo!
  • Tuesday, 23 Nov 2010 05:08 by Rike Braat
    Even the bad times are good Fernando,thanks for a beauteful year...I 'm very very proud to be a fan of you over 9 years in F1...lots of love From Rikie braat from Holland!!
  • Wednesday, 24 Nov 2010 11:49 by mohammed
    Thanks Alonso you may have lost the championship but with your spirit you are giving us and all the ferrari fans hopes for upcoming wins and they said nobody compares with you raw talent hope to see you stronger than ever. Thank you Fernando
  • Wednesday, 24 Nov 2010 08:36 by Diego Raphael
    Come back stronger next season. We all want see you where you deserve. Always winnin' and always champion. Forza, Fernando! You'll never walk alone!Brazilian Fan!
  • Thursday, 25 Nov 2010 05:05 by Racer Pitt
    Congratulations Fernando Alonso for these very exciting season! You are truly the best. Fight back strong with Scuderia next season!
  • Saturday, 27 Nov 2010 05:08 by Monika Hilmer
    Dear Fernando, you are simply the best and you are will always in my heart. You are the number 1 !!! Good Luck for the next year. In Love Monika
  • Sunday, 28 Nov 2010 08:29 by Sophie Akhurst
    Best Team + Best Driver = 2011 World Champions - I have faith in you Fernando, we all do, bring on 2011
  • Monday, 29 Nov 2010 03:40 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...What a great way to finish season 2010 of Ferrari farewell party...You looked so HOT and so Happy in every moment...!! Fernando,You are a F1 Legend,you are our Champion and You are simply the BEST!! Enjoy,Relax on the break time and we will see you back to the track soon....!! Supporting always from Taiwan & Australia...xoxoxo
  • Monday, 29 Nov 2010 11:27 by Fernando
    Fernando, you are our number one. Good luck from Galicia
  • Friday, 3 Dec 2010 03:18 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...Congratulations to our best driver in 2010...!! What a remarkable year you have.,and you got the most votes from all teams principles...Yes,you are just the best pilot in F1,also your spirit inspiring us,never ever give up...!! Good on you,Fernando..!! We are always proud to be your fans,.TOMA...
  • Friday, 3 Dec 2010 06:08 by Francesco
    Fantastico , keep with Ferrari for the passion of sheer driving!!!!!!!!!
  • Sunday, 5 Dec 2010 08:28 by owenpc
    Fernando,I will always support you and Ferrari.You have done so great in the 2010 season.It is amazed to watch win the game everytimes.I hope yuor team will still provide you a best F1 car next year and beat all the teams in f1
  • Wednesday, 15 Dec 2010 12:20 by kimcanada
    Hi Fernando I am not sure if you check these messages or not, but anyway, I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I wish you and all those you love only happiness and health in the new year. Good luck in the new season, and I cannot wait until it starts. Love you lots, Kim (Canada)
  • Saturday, 18 Dec 2010 01:07 by jens mai
    Hi, Fernando i like you really and i want you see on top of the podiums and keep your speed. Merry Christmas and a happy new year wished with the biggest fan of you and Ferrari, Jens
  • Wednesday, 22 Dec 2010 03:46 by OLIVER
    GREAT JOB BEST OF LUCK FOR 2011 BIG OLLIE
  • Friday, 24 Dec 2010 02:03 by Enrico Cheli
    Fernando, I just want to say thank to you and to Ferrari Team, because I feel very proud to cheer for you. Thanks also for your commitment to past and future. See you and Ferrari together is a very powerful thing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Enrico
  • Saturday, 25 Dec 2010 02:02 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...Merry Christmas..!! May it be happy peaceful and loving..xoxoxo
  • Friday, 31 Dec 2010 02:59 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...Happy New Year...!! Wishing you all the best and have a successful year in 2011..!!!
  • Sunday, 2 Jan 2011 09:26 by keytan
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! from japan
  • Monday, 3 Jan 2011 11:57 by kimcanada
    HAPPY NEW YEAR darling, may this be the best EVER!!!!! Counting the days till I see you again, love you lots, Kim (Canada) Hope you had a great Christmas!!!
  • Saturday, 15 Jan 2011 11:23 by jonas whale
    Grande Alonso!!! Great Season!! Great attitude!! great job!! This year it´s red!!you´ll be on the top again, your place!! Forza Alonso and Forza Ferrari. From Vigo, Spain.
  • Friday, 28 Jan 2011 03:58 by MONGA 钱
    This is my first time to come here.I am a high school student,and i am from china.I love you very much.I hope you can do better in the following season.
  • Saturday, 29 Jan 2011 07:54 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...F150 is so gorgeous..!!! We keep our fingers crossed,wishing this powerful car will bring the Championship to you and all of us in the end of season..Good luck in the winter test!!! TOMA....Forza F150,Forza Fernando....We miss you very very much..yours supporters from Melbourne Australia & Taiwan... xoxoxoxo
  • Thursday, 3 Feb 2011 02:54 by TPanos
    Alonso/Sweetheart, I've been waiting for YEARS for you to come to Ferrari. Thank you and good luck this year!! Warmest Regards, Your California Tifosi, (Your fans who wake up at 1-2-3am to watch you race)
  • Thursday, 3 Feb 2011 08:18 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...So good to see that you did beautiful jobs with your F150 in the first 2 days winter test..!! Very good start of the season...Especially you and your team got lots of results you wished..Really couldn't wait the first GP...Thank you Fernando,you always Give it all.....xoxoxoxo
  • Friday, 4 Feb 2011 12:02 by kimcanada
    Hi Fernando I love the new car, very nice. I love that you are so positive about the up coming season. You and team are going to be great, and I can't wait for it to start. I watched a reply of the Monza race on Wednesday, we all had a snow day, 40 cm's fell in one day!! My birthday is on Sunday, just so you know. I hope you are well and happy. I miss you, hugs and kisses Kim (Canada)
  • Monday, 7 Feb 2011 05:29 by kimcanada
    Fernando I would just like to say that I will keep your friend Robert in my prayers, that he will make a full recovery. Kim
  • Wednesday, 9 Feb 2011 06:25 by kimo
    hi fernando i miss you too much go ahead with the ferrari f150 i wish you good luck and the championship
  • Wednesday, 16 Feb 2011 11:38 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...this F150th Italia looks so great and competitive..,after the 2 winter tests,we can see very positive results,and good luck in Barcelona...Always keep smiling and keep our fingers crossed... Fernando,please just remember we are here with you and support you,we believe in you... TOMA.....Your FAsters...:)
  • Saturday, 26 Feb 2011 11:59 by AMANDA
    FERNADO, YOU ARE THE BEST PILOT OF EVER, YOU ARE A TRUE CHAMPION, I AM ALWAYS BE YOUR FAN!!!
  • Friday, 4 Mar 2011 12:46 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...Congratulations your 10th anniversary in F1...You have been doing brilliant jobs, you are simply the best, you are amazing and you are our F1 legend!! We share good time and bad time together, We love you from our heart,and support you always no matter what...Thank you Fernando, We appreciate all your hard works ..and We believe this year will be you and our year... We keep fingers crossed and hope we will have a big celebration of your 3rd Champion title in the end of season...Keep fighting, Keep smiling...Forza Fernando, Forza Ferrari, Forza F150th Italia, AVANTI......!!!!!! Your supporters from Australia & Taiwan....And We 2 FAsters will be waiting for you in Albert Park Melbourne...!!
  • Sunday, 13 Mar 2011 02:56 by FAsterEvaNano
    Hi Nano...we are quite happy about the results of winter testing..Keep very positive.,and we will see you soon in AUS....xoxoxo
  • Friday, 18 Mar 2011 02:54 by kimcanada
    Hello Sweetie I hope all is well with you. I just found out that I have to go to Edmonton Alberta for training for work the week of the race. Edmonton is 3 hours behind Toronto, so the race will be very early, but I have waited so long, I don't care if I have to stay up all night to see it. On another note, we had a terrible ice storm here on Monday, I fell and broke my arm, great eh!!! Oh well, I know many other people have alot bigger problems than that. I miss you so much, can't wait for next weekend Love you Kim (Canada)

Comments: