250 GT Coupé
Presented at the Paris Motor Show in 1954, the 250 GT Coupé represented Ferrari's first attempt at standardising a model destined for the normal motorist. Developed from the 250 Europa, it was fitted with a version of the Colombo Type 125 engine fed by three classic Weber 36 DCZ carburettors. After building the first few, Pininfarina was unable to keep up with the demand, and while their new factory at Grugliasco was being built, production was taken over by Boano. Around eighty were produced in just over a year.