Ferrari Classiche Department
Ferrari Classiche was established specifically to provide restoration and maintenance services, technical assistance and Certificates of Authenticity to owners of classic Ferraris. Housed in the former Ferrari foundry, the Classiche offices and workshop, which cover 950 square metres within the Maranello factory, were officially opened by Ferrari President, Luca di Montezemolo, in July 2006.
The first Ferrari GTs left the Works in Maranello in the year 1948 while 60 years later most of those cars are still in perfect conditions.
Certification and Authentication
The importance of recognition by Ferrari
One of the responsibilities of Ferrari Classiche is issuing certificates of authenticity for vehicles of historical interest for road cars older than 20 years and all cars from Ferrari built for competitions.